Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

Finishing Aug 12th...

I have heard that cell phone service north of here is very very limited. Therefore, this could be my last post before summiting. I will still try though. If I don't get a chance, I plan to summit on August 12th. Pay attention to my spot tracker. On the morning of the 12th, I am going to try and have my spot track me every 10 minutes. I would love for you to follow me.

Thanks for all the support, and I'll plan keep you all updated.

BT

3 comments:

  1. In the event you don't get to read another note until the end...keep your head held high. You are about to complete an amazing journey. We all knew you could do and everyone following you is so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoomed in on Terrain and following all the way! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you and proud of you!! What an accomplishment! And to not just do the AT but to do it for the kids! I'll be following on the 12th!

    ReplyDelete